Extended Databases are available for: Tenant, Property, Applicant, Job Survey, Cost Centre, Complaint, Fixed Asset, Household Member, Supported Housing and EESSH (Energy Efficiency Standard for Social Housing).
These fields, once defined, are totally configurable in terms of caption, field type and position within each database and are also then available as selection criteria within the standard reports.
Definable Field Types
- Page Heading
- Group Heading
- Numeric (specifying decimal places)
- Tick Box
- Choice List
- Code (from a user-defined table)
- Customisable export to Excel
- Extended data can be used to filter reports
- Allows up to 10 extra tabs of information with 25 fields on each tab
- Can generate Task List reminders for action date fields
- Audit trail
- Import Extended Data